Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Myself


                       When I was a little kid, everyone would make fun of me. Everyday I would goto school and there wouldn't be a time were people just left me alone. Everytime I spoke, they will shut me down and make fun of me. So that explains why I am quiet most of the time in school. By the time I got to middle school, sometimes I would like to find a spot where I can be by myself, where no one would find me. When I would get out of my spot, that is when I would get bullied. That is another explanation as to why I would like to avoid people sometimes. By the time I got to highschool I was somewhat lonely. I didnt tried talking to people unless they talk to me first, that is a rule that I put for myself. Today I did atleast made a few friends, but not much. Then there is school, I would always stress out when we have a group project. I never really liked group projects because sometimes I do most of the work or when I don't do most of the work, my teammates will mess up their part. Then there are the lessons they teach us, almost everything they teach us in school will barely help us in life. I am not saying everything they teach us is useless, just most of them. The only reason why its important to know these things is because we need to points, points showing that we are smart. When I get home from school I would always like to play video games. I realized I learned more life lessons in video games than from school. My parents would get mad at me sometimes when I played for too long, even though I did all my work, helped clean a room of the house, and when I am doing well in school. But in the end, I learned how to do deal with the stress and move on.



No comments:

Post a Comment