Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Health Sciences Librarian
Duties and Responsibilities: These librarians are in charge of arranging and distributing clinical, scientific, and biomedical information for texts, journals, and electronic databases.
Salary: $58,000-$86,320
Education requirements: Students must graduate from high school, taking classes such as English, math, typing, and science. A four-year bachelor's degree is then required, including courses such as science and computer science. A master's degree in library science (MLS) is mandatory.


Reflection: I think I don’t want to become a health science librarian. I don’t think I’ll do well in the duties of a health science librarian. The education requirement seems hard to obtain. I think the salary isn’t good enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment