Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Class Evaluation



  1. One of the few things I liked about the class is the students.
  2. One of the few things I didn't liked was the almost similar quotes we had to do.
  3. What I recommend for this class is to stop using quotes that are very similar to each other.
  4. One of my highlight of this class was when I got an A in this class 
  5. I did my best in this class. As soon as our work is given to us I will get started on it and I will finish it
  6.  I am reading my goal journal for at least 5 minutes.When I get home I do a write down a couple of the goals and write some things down in the journal
  7. I am planning to stay as a CTR person because I don't want to do something I will regret.
  8. I will pass down the ways of choosing the right
  9. I will always remember to always CTR

No comments:

Post a Comment