Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

"I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and I can change that (poverty).  It depends upon how hard I want to work, and I decided that I would change it." - Dr. Ben Carson

                            Ben is saying you can change the way you live. Ben is saying poverty is a choice you made and you can change it depending on how hard you work. Ben was failing school very badly and he was living in very poor conditions and then he decided to change that. Ben said there is a lot of ways to change poverty. Ben said to change poverty is by changing your education and reach for higher goals. Ben also said to change poverty you need people to support you and motivate you. And lastly, the only one that can change poverty is you, because you are the one that makes choices for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment